The Changing Markets Foundation works at any given time with a network of 20-30 independent specialists and experts who work with the partner NGOs engaged in our campaigns. This team constantly evolves in geography and expertise to suit the campaigns underway.
Changing Markets is looking for Campaign Adviser
Changing Markets is looking for an experienced campaigner to join our dynamic team in running different market transformation campaigns. The position is full time and preferably based in our London office at 1 Mark Square. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience. For excellent candidates we can be flexible about job location.
Changing Market Foundation was formed to accelerate and scale-up solutions to sustainability challenges by leveraging the power of markets. We create and support campaigns that shift market share from unsustainable products and companies towards environmentally and socially beneficial solutions. We work on a range of different topics at the intersection of food, environment and development issues.
We are looking for a campaigner with at least 5 years’ experience in running and winning campaigns, strong strategic thinking skills, a good network with NGOs and an ability to form strong working relationships with a variety of different stake-holders. The person should have a friendly personality with strong inter-personal skills and be a team-player. We are also looking for a creative thinker, who has the ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
A successful candidate must have:
- strong experience in running and winning campaigns;
- demonstrated analytical and strategic skills with the ability to develop campaigns from scratch with the support of the Changing Markets team;
- the ability to commission and coordinate research by external consultants to create the base of knowledge needed to win campaigns;
- excellent writing skills in English, good communication and presentation skills;
- networking skills and the ability to create and run coalitions;
- good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment, with occasional heavy workloads;
- attention to detail;
- the ability to think out-of-the-box and to adapt campaign plans to changing circumstances;
- a passionate interest in environment and development issues with a view to creating lasting social change;
- willingness to travel for work.
It’s a plus if the candidate:
- is fluent in another language;
- has good knowledge of issues and debates surrounding access to food, nutrition and development;
- has experience in handling media relations and good knowledge of social media.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your CV, motivation letter, as well as a sample of recent written work (for example a report, a blog post or an article) to email@example.com by COB Monday, 18 March 2019. Because of the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact selected candidates to arrange an interview.